Prayer is a vital part of the life of the believer, and we appreciate your prayers to support the residents and our ministry. Below are our current prayer needs. Thank you for your support.
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people." Ephesians 6:18
- Pray for our volunteer house moms: Yvonne
- Pray for each resident staying at the home; for healing, for peace, and for them to know the love of Christ and God the Father during their stay.
- Pray for good health of residents and volunteers
- Pray for restored relationships between family members; between parents and residents, between residents and their children, between residents and their spouses. Many have a need for mended and healthy relationships; where that is not possible please pray for ability to set healthy boundaries and for forgiveness.
- Pray for those who have lost loved ones; many of our residents feel the pain of loss deeply and it has often been a trigger for destructive behaviors. Pray for comfort and for them to know Christ’s presence in their life.
- Pray for our residents to have grace to forgive themselves for past mistakes and to have courage to press on and achieve their dreams and goals.
- Pray for those seeking employment.
- Pray for those employed and juggling many appointments, classes, and day to day tasks.
- Pray for those with chronic health conditions.
- Pray for those in recovery from substance abuse